About Me ☆

Photobucket
Hello, I am Sami, the Girl behind Guilty Pleasures. I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

My Blogs☆

Store Manager ☆

CT Manager☆

Personal CT for ☆

Stores Ct for ☆

Favorite Blogs ☆

Photobucket Photobucket

My Hangouts☆

Bucket List 2013☆

  • Complete more tutorials than 2012
  • Complete my entire list
  • Do 10 Tutorials a Month
  • Do a complete blog makeover
  • Do More FTU Tutorials
  • Join a Tube Store Creative Team
Thursday, April 1, 2010

Miss Understood


SUPPLIES NEED 
MISS UNDERSTOOD  PTU KIT BY Grunge & Glitter
Tube by Keith Garvey

This tutorial was written on April 1, 2010 by Samantha
All similarities to this is complete coincidental.

Create new raster layer  700x700
We can resize it later if you choose.

Open frame 5 copy and paste as new layer
Place in the center of your layer

Open your tube
copy and paste close up layer
Move below your frame layer
grab your eraser and hightlight the tube layer
carefully erase the parts of the tube that
are sticking out of the frame.

Open paper 17
copy and paste as new layer
move below your tube layer

go to Layers
Load/save mask
open mask of choice
once you get that done
Merge mask group

Now hightlight your tube layer
add a luminace legacy to it.

open your barbed wire
copy and paste as new layer
Free rotate left by 90
Move above all other layers
Resize by 65%
Place on the left side of your frame
Dupplicate and mirror
adjust if you need to

open heart 5
copy and paste as new layer
free rotate left by 22%
Resize by 40%
Move to the bottom left of the frame

open the key
copy and paste as new layer
resize by 405
Free rotate left by 22
move below your heart layer

open skull1
copy and paste as new layer
resize by 40%
Add a gradient glow and resize again by 70%
Move to the bottom right

Open your tube again.
Grab your full body tube
copy and paste as new layer
Mirror and place to the right..

Grab your text tool.
TYPE out MISS UNDERSTOOD
In a font of Choice convert to raster layer
Add a gradient glow.
Duplicate Move below your orgional text layer
Add a constellation to it.
Setting of choice

Add your copyright and name
Save and done




0 comments:

My Blinkie ☆

Themed Tutorials☆

Tutorials by Year☆

License Numbers☆

Keith Garvey - KG1044
Roman Zaric - RZ161
Elias Art Shop - EAS10361
Bonnies Creations - BC-Samantha08
Indie Zone - iZ-5150
ART - ART134
Michi Art - MA0156
Gary Rudisill - GR0134
The Hunter - APSS0109
Arthur Crowe Factory - AC019
The PSP Project - TPP00427
Lorenzo Di Mauro- LO1240DM
PSP Asylum PA0149
Dreamscape Imaging - DSI1135
CDO - CDO-2216
PTE - PTE-0058
Barbara Jensen - BJ1635
Scraps and the City - SATC46
MPT - MPT4535(closed)
CILM - CI2428LM(closed)
AMI - AMI4903 (closed)
Ismael Rac - IRS111F
Zindy - ZZT1401
Suzanne Woolcott - SW1232
PFD - PFD_SweetSami or PFD_SK289012
Upyourart - Upyourart3303
Tosh - Toosh1682
Sweet Pinups - SPU-20SamFL27f477
MyTubedArt - MTA-0577
Artistically Inclined - AIL0172
Lady Mishka - LM_018713

Chat With Me☆