About Me ☆

Photobucket
Hello, I am Sami, the Girl behind Guilty Pleasures. I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

My Blogs☆

Store Manager ☆

CT Manager☆

Personal CT for ☆

Stores Ct for ☆

Favorite Blogs ☆

Photobucket Photobucket

My Hangouts☆

Bucket List 2013☆

  • Complete more tutorials than 2012
  • Complete my entire list
  • Do 10 Tutorials a Month
  • Do a complete blog makeover
  • Do More FTU Tutorials
  • Join a Tube Store Creative Team
Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Misery - PTU

This Tutorial was written on October 31, 2011 by Sami aka Guilty Pleasures. 
It was created using my own imagination and creativity, any similarities is completely 
Coincidental. 

Kit is Misery by Black Widow Creations, you can purchase at her store Underground Scraps

Tube is a Sky Scraps  Facebook Exclusive Freebie…

You can visit her blog @Here

Her store is Scraps and the City

New Raster layer 650x650

Open frame 3 copy and paste as new layer

Open paper 19 copy and paste as new layer

Move below all other layers

Highlight your paper layer and erase  what is on the outside of the frame layer

Open your tube layer

Place the face in the frame

Grab your eraser and erase what is on the outside of the frame layer

Add a luminance legacy

Open your dead tree copy and paste as new layer

Move below tube layer  and grab the eraser and remove what is sticking out from the frame

Open your Smoke copy and paste as new layer, Move below frame layer

Grab your eraser and remove what is on the outside of the frame

Grab your Tube and copy and paste as new layer

Resize down by 80% twice ,  Copy and paste as new layer

Move to the center of the frame layer

Duplicate frame and move above tube layer

Grab the eraser and erase the legs that is below the frame

Now highlight the frame and erase the frame that is above the tube.

Open Glitter Splat 3 and 4

Copy  Glitter Splat 3 and paste as new layer Place to the left below all other laters

Duplicate and Mirror

Repeat with Glitter Splat 4 only at the bottom of the frame

Open Flower 1 Copy and paste as new layer

Resize down to your liking and place at the bottom of the frame above all other layers

Scatter around the bottom of the frame

Add your name copyright save and your complete..



 









0 comments:

My Blinkie ☆

Themed Tutorials☆

Tutorials by Year☆

License Numbers☆

Keith Garvey - KG1044
Roman Zaric - RZ161
Elias Art Shop - EAS10361
Bonnies Creations - BC-Samantha08
Indie Zone - iZ-5150
ART - ART134
Michi Art - MA0156
Gary Rudisill - GR0134
The Hunter - APSS0109
Arthur Crowe Factory - AC019
The PSP Project - TPP00427
Lorenzo Di Mauro- LO1240DM
PSP Asylum PA0149
Dreamscape Imaging - DSI1135
CDO - CDO-2216
PTE - PTE-0058
Barbara Jensen - BJ1635
Scraps and the City - SATC46
MPT - MPT4535(closed)
CILM - CI2428LM(closed)
AMI - AMI4903 (closed)
Ismael Rac - IRS111F
Zindy - ZZT1401
Suzanne Woolcott - SW1232
PFD - PFD_SweetSami or PFD_SK289012
Upyourart - Upyourart3303
Tosh - Toosh1682
Sweet Pinups - SPU-20SamFL27f477
MyTubedArt - MTA-0577
Artistically Inclined - AIL0172
Lady Mishka - LM_018713

Chat With Me☆