About Me ☆

Photobucket
Hello, I am Sami, the Girl behind Guilty Pleasures. I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

My Blogs☆

Store Manager ☆

CT Manager☆

Personal CT for ☆

Stores Ct for ☆

Favorite Blogs ☆

Photobucket Photobucket

My Hangouts☆

Bucket List 2013☆

  • Complete more tutorials than 2012
  • Complete my entire list
  • Do 10 Tutorials a Month
  • Do a complete blog makeover
  • Do More FTU Tutorials
  • Join a Tube Store Creative Team
Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sweets

Another New Tut, Using a brand new kit Sweet Treats by Sarah @ Pimp My Tags with Scraps
Art work by Elias Chatzoudis you can purchase his tubes at Here
Do not use with out a proper license.
PSPX2 ( any version will work)
Mask 236 by Weescotslass Creations You can get it Here Leave alittle love when you snag
Font of Choice I am using AlexBrush

y Tags W/Scraps

Lets Begin

Open a new raster layer 650x650
Flood Fill white and rename Background
We will resize it later
Open your tube and minimize it we will come back to that

Open your frame. I am using circle frame
copy and paste as new layer
Resize it by 75%

Now go to your tube. I am using 2
The first one is Annet By Elias Chatzoudis
copy and paste
move below your frame
Highlight your frame layer and grab your magic wand
with your magic wand click inside the circle
Go to Selections modify and expand by 7
Highlight your tube layer
Then go to Modify, invert and delete
You will need to change your setting to Luminance
and take your transparency to 33 %
Duplicate and mirror

Now open up a paper of choice
I am using pp6
Copy and paste as new layer
Move it below your tube layer
Highlight your frame layer and grab your magic wand
with your magic wand click inside the circle
Go to Selections modify and expand by 7
Highlight your tube layer
Then go to Modify, invert and delete

Grab your second tube
I am using Ilikeit
copy and paste as new layer
Place her in the center

Open another paper of choice
I am using pp8
Move above your background
Go to layers and load mask I am using WSL_mask236 by
Load your mask and Merge group

Open up a confetti or the sprinkles of choice
I am using pink sprinkles.
Copy and paste as a new layer
move above your mask group and resize by 90%

Open up your ice cream cone
Copy and paste as new layer
Move it to the top
resize it by 50%
Now move below your tube and move to the right.
See mine for placement

Open your sticker sweet
copy and paste as new layer
resize my 90%
Free rotate 45% to the right
Move to the top right ( see mine for placement )

Open up a candy pieces
copy and paste as new layer
resize by 80%
move to the bottom left under your tube
Duplicate and mirror

Now open the second candy piece
Copy and paste as new layer
resize by 50%
Move below your tube
Below your first candy piece
Duplicate and Mirror

Add your copyright, name
Resize all layers by 80%
and save

Send your results to me @ scrapsbysamantha@gmail.com
I would love to see them :)

0 comments:

My Blinkie ☆

Themed Tutorials☆

Tutorials by Year☆

License Numbers☆

Keith Garvey - KG1044
Roman Zaric - RZ161
Elias Art Shop - EAS10361
Bonnies Creations - BC-Samantha08
Indie Zone - iZ-5150
ART - ART134
Michi Art - MA0156
Gary Rudisill - GR0134
The Hunter - APSS0109
Arthur Crowe Factory - AC019
The PSP Project - TPP00427
Lorenzo Di Mauro- LO1240DM
PSP Asylum PA0149
Dreamscape Imaging - DSI1135
CDO - CDO-2216
PTE - PTE-0058
Barbara Jensen - BJ1635
Scraps and the City - SATC46
MPT - MPT4535(closed)
CILM - CI2428LM(closed)
AMI - AMI4903 (closed)
Ismael Rac - IRS111F
Zindy - ZZT1401
Suzanne Woolcott - SW1232
PFD - PFD_SweetSami or PFD_SK289012
Upyourart - Upyourart3303
Tosh - Toosh1682
Sweet Pinups - SPU-20SamFL27f477
MyTubedArt - MTA-0577
Artistically Inclined - AIL0172
Lady Mishka - LM_018713

Chat With Me☆